Another place or time would only be when Claire Elise crawls in her bed after school to take a nap...alone, without me or instructions.
.jpg)
Hopefully, he will get his super powers back again soon!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
And, it is not usual for Will to sit still and look through pictures with his cousin's pink nuk in tow. He was disappointed I did not have Wucy pics or Lightning Queen b-day photos to look at. I have an excuse for Lucy, she is 3 weeks old. There is no excuse for not printing his b-day photos, that was 5 mos ago. :) Since he is sick, I refrained from lecturing him about everything I have to do to keep up in life! I am sure he was glad.
Hopefully, he will get his super powers back again soon!
.jpg)
.jpg)
Since Buster is in this pic, it reminded me of something funny. Faith came home with a book she made today at school. It is called All About Buster. The funny thing is several times in the book, she spelled his name Bustard or Busted. Both of those names have come to mind (and maybe out of my mouth) in his short little time with us.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment