Monday, February 23, 2009

Yipee!

The house is a wreck, the laundry is not complete, dinner is leftovers but 1 of the 3 is on the mend! Faith is going back to school tomorrow, kept her home today to rest up.

Claire still has fever, you would never know it unless you took her temp, she continues to play. I am hoping Will is not coming down with it, he barely took a nap. He chose his football costume since I caught him trying to be a cheerleader. Who knew boots & basketballs could complete the game!?
Against the rules, I took all 3 out today to run errands, we had eaten all the cereal and soup in the city. Fresh veggies & geraniums awaited us. Nothing like a little dirt to heal you. I wish I would have had my camera at the nursery, the kids had a ball choosing plants (and terrorizing the people choosing). I am hoping to plant tomorrow, or maybe Craig will? Maybe all the sunshine (& fresh produce I bought) will keep us well!

No comments: