Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Traveling to Lucy

Craig and I enjoyed our 32 hour trip to see A, Nate & Lucy. What couple would not like that many hours alone and out-to-eat food 6 times!? (Especially P.F. Changs!! yum!)

Sweet girl woke up to eat and we got to see her pretty face!

I love her hand out here.


Yes, Craig closed his eyes but the other one I looked drunk in. It is my blog, this pic won. Pretend he was praying, he had just finished.
My pics cannot compare to these! Miss Rockstar is shouting from the rooftops today! She is dressed up, off meds and in a new bed!!




That is why I bought her this! Way to go sweet Rockstar!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I think she looks like your sister... so cute!

Jamie said...

Craig is so spiritual--taking that praying without ceasing thing very seriously ;)

Little Lucy is adorable! I'm glad you got some time with her (and with Craig..double blessing!)

Did you get your 1st Wondertime mag yet?

hilarylarson said...

Strange you should ask - I just got it TODAY! I read a little already, so neat, I love it!! :)