Monday, April 13, 2009

Creativity

This afternoon while I was cooking dinner, the kids played in shaving cream.

Claire practiced the title page of her next thesis paper.

Faith is pondering the economy.
It looks as if Will is drawing circles but he is illustrating the crazy bail out plan.

This all took place much to Craig's dismay. He could not understand why they needed to be in a shaving cream mess 15 minutes before dinner. He opted to go outside. As if turning our backyard into a golf course is more fun?
Good thing he's cute and the 3 are brillant, I think I will keep them. :)

4 comments:

Shan31772 said...

It's amazing that your kids have a handle on the bailout as well as the grown-ups in charge of it! Too funny! Are you really getting a golf course?

hilarylarson said...

I think it is a mini golf "area" but the circle keeps growing. :)

Paula Aspacher said...

gee, and i was just thinking what a brilliant mother you are... and he has to not see the brilliance

Jamie said...

he knew he was marrying a kindergarten teacher :)