Wednesday, April 29, 2009

This post may turn your stomach

Since Saturday, I have been daily sweeping up these lovely critters. After I had a raging fit of "oh what if it is a termite??!?!" I called the exterminator. We have shrimp bugs. Too bad I did not figure that out on what'sthatbug.com. The website would be outraged by may exterminating action since they do not support bug squashing. (Oh my..that just beats it all for me! Save bugs! I could really get into a political convo here but I digress.)

We have way more important topics to discuss. Like what is the meaning of this?

He had no answer.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

First of all, ew, yuck.. how do you get shrimp bugs..
Secondly, I love Will's interpretive artistic work..AKA: being a boy
Third, I think your niece Abby looks like you with dark hair... kinda?

hilarylarson said...

Shrimp bugs eat wood, so they are in the mulch that Tiger loves to pack around the house.

Yes, he is a boy!

I love that you think I look like Abby, NO ONE ever says that! :)

Paula Aspacher said...

ok, that is a true larson boy. can't wait til he is older and hear of his shenanagins.. if it is anything like his uncle chris and daddy.. look out!!