Thursday, April 9, 2009

A math lesson & a mystery

We dyed eggs this evening. I had 9 eggs so each of my 3 decorated 3 eggs.

Three, three, three. Iam seeing 3s!


Here are our magnificent eggs! 3x3=9! Count them...ooops, there are only 8!

I like 8. It is a BIG number. We could call these Pearson eggs. Pearsons like eggs, especially 8 of them. There is an an egg for Faith, Claire, Will, Lucy & Abby. That is 5 eggs. I think my sister Meredith can have the extra since she is carrying triplets! Yes, I know, HUGE miracle.
So, where is the 9th egg? Oh yeah, remember we got a dog for Christmas?

Dogs & eggs are a mystery just like the Lord is a mystery in His plans. What a mighty God we serve! Only God can perform the miracle of triplets just days before an appt. to see an infertility specialist...good thing she did not go that route! Please pray for Mere & her growing family.

7 comments:

adrienne said...

even though i don't like math, i liked this post.

p.s. will's haircut is so darn cute.

hilarylarson said...

that buster, he growled at me when i tried to get the egg. he must think they taste good b/c he got one from reese ann earlier in the week!

glad you like will's hair, it kinda makes me so sad! he is too big. :)

Shan31772 said...

I am speechless! Congratulations to Meredith! Great job on the eggs! Do I still have to dye eggs with an 18 year old? We'll see how it goes...:)

hilarylarson said...

S: we will all remain speechless for some time! Yes, you must dye eggs and she must decorate them with special creativity. :)

Jamie said...

The only eggs Asher knows about are the scrambled kind and I intend to keep it that way ;)

Michelle said...

WOW, I am speechless! For your sister to have TRIPLETS... my Mom said " WHAT, Your Friend Hilary?" She obviously didn't hear me when I said SISTER... lol
I think we are waiting until next year to dye eggs... this year, just boiled for deviled eggs and hiding the cheap plastic kind.

Meredith said...

i am really bad at math-glad you figured this one out!