Monday, May 4, 2009

If you blink an eye . . .


simple swimming turns into a competitive obstacle course . . . . .


and your dog may have identity issues.


So, maybe I blinked a few times. I know time flies because I registered my 5 year old for Kindergarten today. Where does the time flee? I may be the one with the identity issues.

Faith - 20 mos.
Claire - 22 mos.
Will - 4 mos.
Try not to blink! :)

5 comments:

adrienne said...

awww, i love this post. and their obstacle course.

will was huge a 4 mos! he could eat little lucy for dinner!! ;)

Paula Aspacher said...

i can't wait to see the obstacle course! Bought my ticket this afternoon!
Faith looks like such a baby in her pic. claire looks more grown up than faith, and will could probably take care of business at 4 months!

Michelle said...

Isn't that a Kenny Chesney song... or Tim McGraw?
Anyway.. I LOVE the kids as usual and I want to come play at your house.... soon!

Melanie said...

All 3 of them are so precious! And I LOVE the swimming pool features....may have to utilize some of those for David's pool :-)

Meredith said...

such creative kids! i love those pics.. they grow fast!!