Little Miss Claire can ride her bike and I did not blink! She practiced a little on Sunday and just rode today like she was born to speed! I am so proud!
.jpg)
Yes, I told her to wear shoes but she usually does things in her own time. She complied after she stumped her toe.
Why is there a pic of big huge rocks by my fence? To keep the neighbor's dog out of my yard. I bargained for one dog not the neighbor's mutt. This would be our 2nd high dollar neighboring expense due to these unnamed people.
.jpg)
Why a pic of the other neighbor's home? They painted, Praise the Lord, they finally painted! Seriously, I have been praying for them to paint. All in good time, all in good time.
.jpg)
I took this just to show you Tiger's spectacular landscaping because obviously I am in need of blogging subjects.
.jpg)
If you endured this wacky post...kudos to you!
4 comments:
First,
I think I love that you call Craig, "Tiger"
Second,Claire is a spitfire and even on Sunday in the kiddie sing along, she was a ham.
Third,
Can "Tiger" come over to my house and fix up my landscaping
no more blue house yeah!!
Yes, Craig is tiger b/c he thinks he can golf.
As the economy continues to plunge, he may have to become a landscaper or golfer. :)
tiger's landscaping looks awesome! please send him to my house and fix the bed in the front yard that is still messed up from the plumbing fiasco...
claire looks so big!
Post a Comment