W: My high is dat I had a Balentine party at school & Mommy played spiderman toys wif me.
My ho is dat I jumped out of my bed and busted my ear (really old story) and I do not wike the ear doctor.
F: My high is I made a 100 on my spelling test, and I loved centers today. My low is a boy said something GROSS at lunch. I cannot repeat it.
Me: Did he say a bad word?
F: No, he is just disgusting.
Me: Well, that is normal.
Cl: My high is that I made a Valentine project and Mommy picked me up from school, and my low is that Jessica in Ms. So & So's class is still mean.
Me: My high is that I ate lunch w/Daddy today, went to Will's school party & made soup for my girls. My low is ...it keeps raining & it is cold.
Craig: My high is Mommy is my Valentine and my low is my outreach rained out.
Craig is prompt, I will give him that. He always celebrates holidays, anniversaries, and b-days early. On the 11th, he brought home a Valentine, although we agreed we were just going to lunch. He knows I am a sucker for the Jelly Belly.
.jpg)
The funny part is the card: so sweet, thoughtful, pretty and it cost $5. However, what he wrote is priceless:
"Honey, you are still my high & you take away all my hos!"
This was the best present: He made the bed! Woohoo!
5 comments:
awww! great post :) And I'm glad to hear Asher is not the only one that can tell a story that happened months ago as if it happened yesterday. Sometimes he even says "Yesterday..." and I'm like, "Uh, no...last November..." Sweet boys :)
Enjoy your Jelly Bellys(ies?)
OMGosh I can't stop laughing at Craig's card!!
ok, that's one of your funniest posts!!!
um hilarious! good present craig!!!
I feel like a super cool member of your club now that I have your blog! Everytime I was the weather, I will now hear "highs and hoes" for the day. Too funny!
Post a Comment