.jpg)
New dresses and back packs....Faith's bow looks like a torpedo! :) It matches the tallest kid in 3rd (and 4th) grade.
.jpg)
.jpg)

Faith wanted me to hurry up and take her picture! My little Claire, she looks scared but she was happy as a clam!
.jpg)
Now, it's me and my little man, who did not want to leave his Ma's house. I had to bribe him with McDonald's. I know, that is disgusting. I only drank tea. It is especially gross since I made homemade banana bread for breakfast! The girls took muffins to their teachers. Yes, I am a suck up.
.jpg)
3 comments:
so big and sweet! all of them!
I still am amazed that Claire was seventeen inches long and now she is in first grade!! Time passes entirely too fast. They had to be the cutest little girls in school...hands down.
Love the pictures and the story about crap... Enjoy the bow.. I think she is only wearing it because she is your oldest and obedient.. she is so grown up and so cute! claire is growing up so fast and is built just like little hilary!! and Will is a Pill!
Post a Comment