Monday, August 27, 2007

First Day of Kindergarten


Faith was happy to rise this a.m. and get ready for school. I bought her a muffin from Dunkin Donuts but she said she was too nervous to eat:) AFter a bit of fruit, off to school we all went! She was a bit hesitant to enter Mrs. Brocato's room this morning, a little overwhelming with all the people! There were hundreds of cars in the parking lot & we had to walk a 1/2 mile, (we should have just walked from our house .)

Faith & Gillian were together at Trinity so they are thrilled to be buds again!
Faith said it was a little boring because they did not do any work yet & she enjoyed PD or PE, she could not remember what it was called. I am going to see her at lunch in the morning. They eat at 10:30, reminds me of when I taught. Won't she be hungry at 3:25?
See the child in the background, no clue who that is, poor thing, he does not know he made the blog!

2 comments:

heathercaroline said...

I hope PD went well today.

hilarylarson said...

she said the coach just blew the whistle too much & moved them all around the gym...it is 6 classes of 5 year old!