a golf cart! (I know some of you were wondering "what kind" of addition?!) Actually, "we" do not own it, my in-laws got it for the beach but the kids think it is theirs! We are so excited but I also have visions of Faith & her friends riding in it down the beach in about 5 years...ouch!Saturday, August 11, 2007
We have news! A new addition to the fam...
a golf cart! (I know some of you were wondering "what kind" of addition?!) Actually, "we" do not own it, my in-laws got it for the beach but the kids think it is theirs! We are so excited but I also have visions of Faith & her friends riding in it down the beach in about 5 years...ouch!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
The Koehn's got a new computer. The Larson's got a golf cart. I can't wait to see what the Chamberlin's do.
they are wise...my guess is they will save their $!
i bet they buy a new fridge. they need one. not as exciting as a new 'puter or golf cart but still necessary. oooh, maybe they should buy tregger a 4 wheeler? that is the only way mere (aka safety susan) would have it... an imaginary 4 wheeler for abby's imaginary brother!
we had to get a new fridge right before faith was born, i found it very exciting at the time...i think my floors are going in next week, now that is will be fun to blog about (which will not happen if computer is at shop:)
After moving to MH, I bought a fride at a garage sale for the garage. After getting it hooked up and filling it full of treats, I had a quiet moment of reflection and thought...It's official, I have a garage fridge - I am an adult!
i wish we had a garage to put a fridge in...
we have a freezer in the garage, it holds deer meat, want to know how old it is? it was the in-laws, they got it before craig was born....!!!
Post a Comment