Thursday, August 23, 2007

Need to post...

but what about? The floor is complete except for 2 transition pieces that need to be ordered. The fridge is out of the den & back in the kitchen. However, it s not making ice...no clue why but except that it was off for 3 days? The washer & dryer are hooked back up but Craig needs to switch the hot & cold faucets, it is messed up. (1967 faucets, i am sure) If I run a load on hot/cold, it runs cold & hot...who rinses in hot? I told Craig & he said he would do it tomorrow but "in the meantime, just run it on the opposite." I thought that sounded good but there is no hot rinse!

Don't I live an exciting life? Hmmm...what else is new? Tomorrow I take Faith to meet her teacher and I have to work the "meet the PTA board booth." Did I mention I am co-chair of Cultural Arts, I am learning about that...soon. I will be stalking Regina Howell every hour or so to see if they have posted the teacher lists! Craig is off so I can make frequent trips a 1/2 mile down the road to school. (Did someone say freak-mom? Uh-uh, that is me.) We also will get our pre-boxed Regina Howell supplies that cost $49 & pick up our monogrammed Regina Chargers zipper bag. (I had a zipper bag, do you know how long those pouches have been around?)

An lastly, I am tired because Faith had gymnastics from 4:30-5:30 & soccer practice from 6-7 & Claire had gymnastics from 5:30-6:15. (quitting gymnastics next week) Will...he ate grass & someones funyuns (j/k, he had one is his mouth & I rescued him...however, he did enjoy Faith's Gatorade.)

Oh-oh! I forgot, I am also speaking at our women's conference on Saturday so I am writing my lesson - just stopped to post - better re-focus!

As I was about to publish this fine excerpt from my life, Claire woke up so upset b/c she had to go to the bathroom, she must have been 1/2 asleep b/c she had an "oops" on the floor!

3 comments:

adrienne said...

tell claire it's ok. i have an "oops" on the floor sometimes too when i am half asleep. ok, not really. but nate does. ok, not really again.

heathercaroline said...

Hil, what is your speech about?

hilarylarson said...

it is about brokenness & how God uses crummy things to grow you..like when your child starts kindergarten...(not really but i am feeling a bit shattered)