Friday, November 2, 2007

Opening Day

Opening day of what? Hunting, of 2 kinds. Craig & I are both hunting this weekend, in the Tyler, TX area. He left this morning with Pa, Claire & Ma. Will, Faith & I are going tomorrow, after the soccer game to meet at Kelli's house.

He camps at the deer lease, the girls & kids stay in a real house, no camping for us yet.
Craig is hunting for...deer, it is opening day of GUN season, not just opening day to deer hunt. You could have been deer hunting for a month...with a bow. I know you all are so glad I cleared that up.

My hunting is of a different sort. I am going on a hunt in Canton. I need a tin to go on one wall in my kitchen. I bet Paul Michaels Co. has it & they now have a store outside of Canton Trade Days, so we may not even need to venture inside the gates. Not that we would not *love* to but Canton with Faith, Claire, Luke, Will & Lila might not be as much fun as you imagine. :)

The other item, I am open for suggestions, I will know it when I see it! I also have a budget but I can bargain & If I lose the nerve, Ma will do it!

Have a great weekend! Happy Hunting to us! (or maybe even to you too!)

1 comment:

adrienne said...

we are so going to have to plan to meet in canton one weekend. i would *love* it. hope you are buying me a gift! :)