Thursday, November 8, 2007

What about?

I feel the need to blog but what about?
Can't think of anything interesting, exciting, amazing or even disturbing.

I take that back, I can think of plenty of disturbing things but not enough energy to post about them.

Faith is sick this morning, she has never gotten sick this much before. Must be public school. It is germy, she was never this sick at Trinity, I guess that is another difference from Pre-K to Kindergarten, I must record that in our Kdg drama.

I must ask God for the energy if everyone gets sick, I don't think I can take it.

Btw, to my Arkansas fam, if one is sick in a couple of weeks, no travels. I made that rule one other time when Claire was sick. Pray we are all well. We are soooooo excited to get to visit the Ozarks, I cannot believe it has been a year since we were there last. Funny though, we sure have seen each other a lot, family vacays are fun!

I better shower before all the troops awaken, I am already off schedule this morning. Sorry for the depressing post...happy day to you. :)

3 comments:

adrienne said...

no sickness on Nov. 20!! no sickness on Nov. 20!!

jasonc said...

the chamberlins pay big bucks for immune boosting pills maybe we should send you all some...

no sickness on nov 20th i repeat no sickness on nov 20th

hilarylarson said...

what kind you got? our big buck vitamins are supposed to do the trick...