My girls came to me today as I was on the phone (I guess that was a 1st clue to the problem) & preceded to spill their guts! They had cut Madeline's hair - she has a full layered look now. Madeline is a doll Faith got for Christmas last year. Throughout the spill, I also heard Claire cut a bit of her hair. (This upset me most b/c Claire got stuck in the short line for hair - I managed to trim it in the spot she hacked & you cannot tell - I think.) I am quite pleased with myself that I did not head south during our convo, I preceded to lecture on the use of scissors. I asked them to turn the culprits over & wouldn't you know Claire had 2 pairs of fiskars - she had also hidden a pair under her pillow! Lovely.....is it time for school yet? j/k...
This is not quite the look of our doll but you get the picture. She is a big, nice doll with a now layered bush cut... :) And now, they are sooooo happy to be cleaning up the red hair & their room!
3 comments:
It was so much fun to be on the other end of the phone and hear all the confession. I think the hair would have been cut at any time they knew you were busy.. Sounds like pre-meditation to me.
Love the stories from your life--they keep me entertained :) At least no one can accuse your family of being boring!
no, we are not boring...or perfect...:)
Post a Comment