the 3 big kids - getting ready for the hayride at the YMCA of the rockies.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Ma tried to contain the nuk king & queen as we roasted marshmallows after the hayride.
the guys & girls at sprague lake - this was our most beautiful day, not hot but not freezing!.jpg)
.jpg)
Big Thompson River - the kids loved climbing into the caves.
Did I mention it was chilly? It snowed one day, we could not make it up Trailridge Road but it did not stop us from picnic-ing. It takes a blizzard for Larsons to not eat. We were so blessed that Aunt Laura shared her home with us, the kids learned a lot and we made great memories. God is sooo good!
Did I mention it was chilly? It snowed one day, we could not make it up Trailridge Road but it did not stop us from picnic-ing. It takes a blizzard for Larsons to not eat. We were so blessed that Aunt Laura shared her home with us, the kids learned a lot and we made great memories. God is sooo good!



2 comments:
it looks beautiful there! consider this me inviting myself (and nate!) to go next time. we don't take up much space...
What a wonderful vacation! I used to go with my parents all the time when I was a kid. I've decided your kids look so much like both you and Craig it's hard to tell who looks like who. Such angels!
Post a Comment