.jpg)
Sweet girls . . .
I wonder what this convo is about. . .
Maybe it is a lot like this one. This is the card Crystal gave me for my b-day. It plays The Archie's smash hit, Oh sugar, honey, honey, & reminds me to indulge on my b-day b/c "what happens at the dessert cart, stays at the dessert cart."
This card represents our dessert & coffee nights that fell apart about . . I cannot remember how long ago! We need to do that again. Susan ,(who Claire favors in this picture card), is usually in charge of setting up our girl-time, I must get her back on track.
I hope all of our children stay friends forever, may they always share secrets & dessert!
3 comments:
i'm so hurt that i found out through your blog that my own-sister-in- law has a blog now and i haven't even been invited :0( !
Claire and Hannah are so cute...Natalia's bestfriend moved away a year ago. it's so sad.
Hillary, what are you doing placing my childs picture on the web with all those whack-o-s out there!!!! You must admit she they are really cute kids!!
Tim - the blog is private! No one sees it but us & friends! :)
Post a Comment