Dad had cataract surgery so he needed a little assistance at the farm, I am sure the girls were his 1st choice. The took feed up the hill to Mac & Jojo. Most of the conversation on the way up was about which horse was their own.
Mac waited patiently, she was really hungry, especially since she is with child.
At this point, Faith decided Claire could have Mac, she wanted Jojo. Jo is not quite kid rideable yet but Faith said she will wait.
She wanted to ride all-by-herself. Since she is a cowgirl and all.
Claire just wants to ride with me or bareback with Ray Charles, aka as Papa and his glasses.
Le Bleu is the newest addition to the fam. He is a strong new stallion with excellent blood lines, don't I sound like I know what I am talking about? PW has nothing on me. .jpg)
This is Sam, she is really laid back and will be a great riding horse soon, once she is completely trained.
.jpg)
Will just kinda hung out and watched. Thanks to the collarbone incident, he was not in the mood for jockeying.
I finally got him to ride with me. Who knew momof3 status included horseback riding?
I finally got him to ride with me. Who knew momof3 status included horseback riding?
We enjoyed our evacuation to Mountain Home, we are blessed to get to visit. I am glad they always want us!
2 comments:
Faith reminds me of you in the pic with her hands on her hips...:)
Tell Faith I am so proud of her cowgirl riding abilities!!!! I don't think I could do what she did on that horse.
Post a Comment