Wednesday, September 10, 2008

StucK on MiMi!

Faith got a b-day card from my mom & Will confiscated the stickers.

He wanted Mimi to know he was"stuck on her" b/c it is her birthday today. :) Claire is stuck on Mimi too! We all are! (even Dad, he just hates having his pic taken, it pains him.) We thank God for your loving, generous and thoughtful nature. We are grateful for your merciful spirit and willingness to lend a listening ear. Most of all, we are thankful God made you or there would be no us, or 5 grandchildren! Happy Birthday Mom, we love you.

" . . .I have come that they may have life, and life abundantly." John 10:10

1 comment:

Paula Aspacher said...

Happy birthday Mom! Your mom is such a good example to all of us. I know that she has raised 3 great girls and when I think about how I would act as a mom I think of her and how she did it with the 3 of you crazy girls. then I know I can do it too!! I think you all might have tried to give her a run for her money at one time or another and she loved you through it. That's the kind of mom i try to be.