Sunday, September 21, 2008

The refugee card is running out

I am afraid I must go home tomorrow. Craig got power on Friday and went home to work in his mess-o-office. I have enjoyed my time in Mountain Home immensely. I mean who wouldn't? The entire fam entertained the girls and Nate helped with fussy Will. I guess if they need extra jobs (that do not pay but give me peace) they could nanny for me.

As nice as it has been, my husband misses us and we miss him too. I think he is worried we may never come back.

I did think about it. I don't think inner-city ministry jobs just pop up anywhere so I guess I must return to my real life. My real life that does not consist of someone else watching the kids, cooking, cleaning and making dinner and me on the phone for 27 hours with an insurance adjuster. Back to normalcy, which honestly is a blessing. I will take it but will things ever be the same again?

Well, I guess if it isn't, I know I have the best fam in the whole world. :)

No comments: