.jpg)
Even when she wishes to carry her own style. Thankfully, at this point, she is reasonable..
Here are some pics of Faith's swimming party. I am afraid to say that I usually pride myself on an "oh so fabulous" cake but this year, my seven year old wanted cupcakes. Apparently, I have failed, she has never, ever liked cake. Who knew?.jpg)
Mr. Cutie had a ball but went home early with Ma & Pa.
Who knew Claire would dive right in, not scared at all, swam all over the pool, EVERYWHERE! To me this was almost more amazing than Faith turning 7.
Opening gifts at home.
And of course, what little girl does not enjoy a pedi with Mommy?I love you sweet girl . Remember the song Mommy always sings to you.
Hold to Jesus, He'll hold onto to you. .jpg)
.jpg)
6 comments:
What FUN! I wish I was 7 again...
tell her Uncle Jay said Happy Birthday! Looks like she had fun!
happy birthday sweet girl!!
dear faith,
happy birthday! your party looks like fun. i can't wait to play with you!
um, could you please tell your mommy that my mommy could use a pedi too?
love,
your cousin 'poppy'
Happy Birthday Faith! Hope you have a wonderful day!!!!
Happy Birthday Faith
You look like your party was fun. Wish I was there.
Miss Paula
Post a Comment