He was so thrilled to see us, he could not stop crying!
(Btw, this is what you look like after it takes 10 minutes to have a c-section. I looked so chipper and healthy. I may never post the pics 7 hours later after severe hemorrhaging, 2 blood transfusions & repeat surgery. The worst part. . . . the HAIR was quite unruly. )
.jpg)
Announcement pic - sweet memories Paula?
3 months
4 months
6 months
9 months - don't even get me started on how young my girls look!
1 year - I could still dress him without a fight and he was so precious. I have now given into (shudder) characters for b-day party attire..jpg)
18 months
20 months - beach memories add to sappiness (sp?)
.jpg)
And now he is TWO! I adore they way he is looking at Lila. They were so sweet singing. I will share the video, oh yeah, I DID NOT VIDEO! As he (or we) blew out the candles, I asked him if he made a wish, and he said . . .nothing. But, Lila said "Yes!"
.jpg)
My sweet precious boy, you have brought so much joy to our lives. I love your smile, energy, curiosity of trucks and cars, and unique spirit. You are the icing on the cake in our family. I wish you could stay young enough to play with your new race track all day long. I thank God for you each day, may you grow in His love and grace.
2 comments:
this post makes my heart melt, especially that last picture...
That kid is the cutest little guy!!! Those eyes can just about make you want to just pick him up and squeeze him. Oh yes, I do remember the announcement picture! I had a great half hour session with the photo nazi! And yes the girls did get to go trunk or treating! A little threats go a long way!
Post a Comment