Thursday, October 2, 2008

The score is 2 to 1

I won last night, the boy ate his meat, every bit. Never mind the fact that I starved him from nap to dinner in order to force him to eat the proper nutrients. I still won, really, I did.

If tonight goes well, we will be even.

Please note the fact that I never gave in, he just ate nothing on the nights he won, or thinks he did.

Maybe he is just a vegetarian/fruit-a-tarian? Nah, he is a Larson. Meat is a must!

I got a prize in my email box today. After this week, I need one each day.


Unfortunately, 2-5 is not the best time for me, they probably planned to nix mothers-of-young-children-who-nap out of the deal.

Also, we are re-budgeting and I do not have a Dunkin fund. Of course for me, this could fall under entertainment.

4 comments:

adrienne said...

remember that time i was visiting and we went to dunkin and ordered decaf cappucinos and mine happened to be so NOT decaf? good thing it was me and not any of the rest of you.. we would have ended up in the ER. but i was totally up all night. not cool, dunkin. not cool.

hilarylarson said...

i can drink the caf now but i had one on the day of faith's b-day party and i thought i was nuts. i was shaking. i go decaf even with heart surgery. :)

Michelle said...

Ah , a coffee fund... isn't that ( or shouldn't it be) a requirement for stay at home moms??? This pregnancy, baby girl wants caffeine and salt... Already she's on to a life of swelling and bloat.. she'll need Midol at 2... I did have a iced coffee one morning from dunkin and I think they put extra caffeine in it.. I was good to go for the whole day!

Meredith said...

hey i need a creamer envelope