It is not going to happen in pictures because well, I did not take any.
Monday & Tuesday were pretty good days. I can barely remember them now, so what is there to say?
On Wednesday, I early voted.
Also, a roofer actually talked to us and visited our home. This is big b/c usually they laugh when we ask them when they are coming. Now, we just need the $ to pay for the roof when he begins work. I know you are so interested to know that squares have gone up $125 each since Rita. At least, that is what we are told.
It was a big ministry day, God is so good. We were encouraged in several areas. Why we question His faithfulness, I will never know. We can be such Israelites.
Speaking of Israelites, I am studying Moses in BSF. My fave principal from the lecture this week was: "Everyone brings glory to God by man's repentant & yielding obedience or disobedience through His wrath." I could give a million thoughts on this but just think on it yourself. :)
On Thursday, I had a "first." I left at 9:10 and drove to meet Kelli at Baybrook Mall, to shop, all by ourselves. A sweet friend of mine picked up the little ones and then I got back in time to get the 1st graders. Quick trip but tons of fun. I got some darling Gap pants, I love Gap, especially the clearance section. Also, the Marshall's Home Goods store was fabulous but very crowded. I thought we were in a recession, why are these people not at home planning dinner & folding clothes?
We had a make-up soccer game, the weather was great. If we were keeping score, we lost but it was a fun game. We played hard and Faith scored, 1st time this year. The look of shock on her face was priceless, her excitement was delayed by "did I really kick it in that far?" I love the game but I think I am a bit of a nut, I need a muzzle. I am not negative just excitable!
Today, the weather is beautiful! I walked early with Donna, it was chilly. Craig and the girls went to Pancakes with Dad at Regina. I stayed home with Will until time to take Claire to school. We had a war, he does not care for long sleeves & jeans. I finally won but he desires another wardrobe. He has such darling winter clothes, he is going to have to get over it!
Then, we went "CVSing." I got great deals, I could take a pic of my deals like real bargain shoppers but I am not. I got 3 packs of Huggies diapers, Cottenelle toilet paper (8 pack), 2 packs of wet wipes & garbage bags for $26.07!
The weekend holds gymnastics, birthday parties, and soccer. I have been thinking that we need to do more things with couples but when would we do it? Our socialization is through the kids!
Friday, October 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment