.jpg)
I could show a pic of everything we own piled into the den but you would think I was a "bonafide" nut. I think I am.
Faith, Will & I stayed at Donna's across the street last night. Her house decked out for Christmas so clean and neat was heartwarming and I slept great. Craig left before 6 so he stayed at our house on a mattress in the den. Oh, I have one more child...Claire? She stayed with Tim & Crystal. And boy did they have a ball!?!?
3 comments:
beautiful! love wood floors. almost as much as i hate carpet. i can't even think about it too much because it grosses me out.
You are SO lucky! I never wanted wood floors until our granddog moved in!! :/
i am getting all wood just in time for a dog. shhh...it is a secret and i must have lost my mind!!!
Post a Comment