Friday, December 19, 2008

It came upon the midnight clear

These may be the only Christmas cookies we make this year. Sadly, this is only play dough. I want to make cut out cookies with my three but it may not happen.

We are planning on an art/baking day with the Mills on Monday so we can bake some then.

However, I still like making Paula's cookies, it is a tradition I adore! (She went off and left me to do it myself and she refuses to take off work, drive 12 hours and come make cookies with me!)


So, anyway, I had to bring cookies to Claire's class that I planned on rolling & cutting . It did not happen, the dough was yuck (maybe the weather or the fact that it was store bought). It became clear, I needed plan B so I called Rao's, at 10:30 p.m. I thought they closed at 9?
They must not when you have an emergency. I picked up un-iced sugar cookies at 6:30 a.m. along with this plate. I think it fits me, God is soooo not finished with me yet!

1 comment:

Shan31772 said...

That is an adorable plate! I only made one batch of cookies this year and failed miserably at it! There's always next year! :)