Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Steal of the day

Yesterday in my inbox, I got an old navy/gap/etc. email about saving 20% and free shipping on anything that day. About 10:00 last night, I got around to looking. I found a pair of yoga pants on sale for $15. I love yoga pants. I used a $10 reward card plus the 20% and free shipping promo. I never left the house and my pants were $2.17! Now, if I could just leave for the Wellness center this morning. :)

Btw, the email said on December 3rd, you can get 30% off all outerwear. A new coat sounds nice but probably just b/c it happens to not be 70 degrees today.

5 comments:

adrienne said...

i saved big too! not as big as you of course, but i ordered a velour lounge outfit (pants and hoodie) that i am sure i can wear pre and post baby plus a dress that i am hoping to wear for a baby shower. i am glad we participated in black friday (sorta) as well as cyber monday. we do it all for the economy, huh?

hilarylarson said...

I saw those velour outfits, i liked the pink. What color did you get?

adrienne said...

chocolate brown. i didn't see pink! where you looking in maternity? :)

hilarylarson said...

heck no, i was not in maternity!!!!!

adrienne said...

too bad, i thought maybe you were shopping for me.