Friday, February 27, 2009

Sneak Peek

I am having a Sip & See tomorrow at my house for my sweet friend Melanie & Baby Elise.

Have you ever seen more darling, perfect cookies?

I am afraid you have not.

An extremely gifted, artistic friend of mine made them (Susan White), and they are yummy! She is so humble, she would never attest to how beautiful they are! She is also a pastor's wife. Where is my cookie talent?

These are my cookies.
Which would you rather eat? :)

5 comments:

adrienne said...

i eat any cookies, no matter what they look like. but i have to say that those Susan White cookies are probably the cutest things i have ever seen. can she ship orders to Ark? :)

Shan31772 said...

Those cookies are adorable! She has some real talent! And I'm sure yours taste just as yummy-I would definitely eat them;)

hilarylarson said...

i bet she would ship, i should have some made for all my friends & family.

maybe i will get around to that one day. :)

btw, they are all gone!

Meredith said...

i can't talk about these cookies... i think i may be sick thinking about what could have been a few weeks ago at a baby shower at my house.

they are beautiful!!! seriously? would she ship?

Michelle said...

Those cookies were too yummy! and i eat any cookie...