.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
We could have taken more pics but we got our sweet sitter, Kelsey to take them and my precious 3 were screaming in the bathtub, especially one in particular. If my littlest sis was not so busy having a darling baby, I would also get her to use her mad Photoshop skills!
Headed to Little Rock tomorrow, I plan to come back with GREAT pics of my niece, who now weighs 4.6 oz and gained one oz. today! Way to go Rockstar!
5 comments:
WOW!!! I love your dress! You look beautiful! and that Pastor Craig really looks HOT in a tux. much better than that hunting gear! :)
you all are a smashing couple! i LOVE your dress. :)
what a beautiful couple (and dress!)
you look spectacular...although I bet you were bummed you couldn't wear yoga pants, huh ;)
You guys look GREAT! I know (wink) you would have wanted to wear those yoga pants and ballcap, but I think yall clean up nice ;-)
Can't wait for pics of Lucy!
Post a Comment