Saturday, February 14, 2009

It ended in wrinkles

Craig brought home this sweet plant/pic frame on Friday. I love the touch of Spring, I wish it would stay but March always brings strange weather. February seems to have flown by.



Will calls these people in the frame Mommy & Daddy. We did got to Cabo for a our honeymoon but I am almost sure this is not me, my hair was frizzy. :)

We took the kids to play putt-putt today. Golfing is Craig's newest hobby, I think it surfaced shortly after the beach house became a pancake.

Claire is a serious golfer. She even switched clubs twice.

Will insisted on a GREEN ball! Of course, he called Claire's ball pink.

I took pictures and kept washing every one's hands; I may be a bit paranoid with all the sickness going around.
I planned to only post this pic for the purpose of documenting that I went on this fam excursion. But, jeez Louise, am I old or what? I keep seeing wrinkles on my forehead and my fingers are old & wrinkly too. I noticed it last w/end when I was pretending to be Cinderella - yoga pants to markdown dress. Some of this issue is b/c I furrow my brow & pop my knuckles like my Daddy. But, some of it is age.
I may need to talk to Jamie about bangs, they could cover my wrinkles. Not that a 20-something knows about wrinkles but she did blog about bangs!
*** I also don't think it helps that my sunglasses look like Stevie Wonder bought them?!?

7 comments:

Paula Aspacher said...

looks like fun!!! and you don't look old... now when you are 52 and I am ??? then we will talk about old!

Jamie said...

I would like you to know that I have wrinkles AND dark circles under my eyes. I guess my beauty regime needs to start including more than just facewash.

hollym said...

You're one of the youngest looking 28 year olds I know!

hilarylarson said...

28?!? You are too sweet! :)

Meredith said...

you are beautiful.. i have the furrowed brow-jay says he wants to iron it out cause it means im worrying. :)

Nate said...

I think A's opinion on sunglasses is the bigger the better.

Michelle said...

Ah, the joys of seeing yourself in photographs.. pay no mind.. just photoshop your head until you're wrinkle free! I guess that is "virtual botox"..