
Lucy Caroline Koehn
My precious niece was born last night. She weighed 4 lbs 4 oz., 18 inches long. Adrienne is still in Mtn Home but Lucy & Nate are in Little Rock. She just needs to grow a bit! Her platelet levels were a little low due to the toxemia but she is healthy. Please pray for Lucy that she will thrive and pray for her sweet momma who desires to hold her soon! (We are hoping she gets out of the hospital by Friday morning.)
Ps 139: 13 For you formed my inward parts;you knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works;my soul knows it very well.
I should have more pics coming, my brother-in-law Jason, aka Radio Shack is there! Craig & I plan to head up late Sunday.
3 comments:
They are all very blessed-congrats to the happy family! :):):)
So beautiful and tiny! She is one week older than AVery was, but 4 ounces smaller, but one inch longer... I can feel for them since we all were just there not so many weeks ago... I'll be praying
She's so beautiful - praying...
Post a Comment