Friday, April 17, 2009

A bad case of stripes

This week, I noticed that I have a problem.

I own too many striped clothes. I did not have to arrange my clothes for this pic.

Too many $2.99 Gap & Old Navy deals swayed me to lose my memory and cause me to own 6 short-sleeve striped shirts!


This post reminds me of a fave book my girls enjoy. I hope Will (a.k.a. I-Like-to-color-myself-orange) does not catch the bug!

Most likely, he will be too busy dreaming of big bass with Tiger on the Neches.

5 comments:

Paula Aspacher said...

I am sure that he was so excited to take this picture of his family in his new boat!! Do you eat fish out of that river?? I am sure the kids enjoyed the ride!

hilarylarson said...

Craig said yes one can eat fish out of the river but not the bayou. I think bass is for game, not that my opinion matters!

Jamie said...

At least you can pull off a horizontal stripe!

adrienne said...

I agree, be glad you can wear stripes because some can't... or at least shouldn't!

tiger on the neches made me giggle.

Shan31772 said...

Be thankful you found some good bargains!:) And I'll say it again-you have the cutest kids-EVER!