.jpg)
Trinity's Annual art show is one of my favorite nights of the year! The children bring home projects all year long but they save the best for the show. Mrs. Frances said they painted fish & starfish out of sugar water.
.jpg)
Claire was not as keen on taking her pic this year as she was at her last show. As I looked back at that post, it made me laugh! They have grown so much and I tried to make Claire wear that same dress last night. Thankfully, she did not concede!
.jpg)
On the other hand, Will ate it up. (the show & the cookies!) He kept saying, "Are you going to see my work?" He was so proud!
.jpg)
Claire was not as keen on taking her pic this year as she was at her last show. As I looked back at that post, it made me laugh! They have grown so much and I tried to make Claire wear that same dress last night. Thankfully, she did not concede!
My fave thing she made was ladybugs out of a rock and her sculpture made from knobs, crayons, money, etc. But, cookies were more important than art work at that point.
.jpg)
On the other hand, Will ate it up. (the show & the cookies!) He kept saying, "Are you going to see my work?" He was so proud!
While we were gone, Buster got a hold of his nuk. This is where the real creative genes must come in. I refuse to keep buying them but someone wishes to sleep with it!!
.jpg)
.jpg)
5 comments:
how creative. your kids sure are pretty... that boy he's all larson!!!
i do love a good art show.
and i can.not.believe how big claire is compared to last year!
(btw, i can't wait for someone to say Lucy is big... i know you can relate!)
also, will looks exactly like faith to me in that last pic.
and i am glad that you have a real life nuk fairy named buster.
I'll loan you one of Aiden's... although Will wouldn't like it cause Aiden won't suck the "age" appropriate nuk and only takes the 6 months +,
Although we are in the home stretch I think with starting to think about maybe possibly giving up the paci; aka: taci soon.... then we have the blanket; aka "woobie" to contend with... I think he'll take them both to kindergarten...:-)
Love the art work and so glad you guys had fun...
will is so grown up. these pics show he is not a baby any more. claire is such a big girl and looks ready to tackle kindergarten. can't wait to see them in June.
Oh I miss art show! I can't believe Will already has art show "work"! Growing up fast! What's it like being married to a star?
Post a Comment