Friday, May 1, 2009

Success. . .


. . . just a few years late!

6 comments:

Meredith said...

nice!!!

Jamie said...

I'm telling you--sell that thing on ebay! It's a collector's item :)

Paula Aspacher said...

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO excited!!! Yea!! Your kitchen will be a whole new place!!! Cool in the summer!!! No extra heat!!! I think I might have to bake something when I come to visit!! No I am not baking your christmas cookies for the freezer in june!

adrienne said...

i never knew how retro that oven was until it wasn't in the kitchen anymore. funny!

enjoy the new one. bake some cookies!

hilarylarson said...

i know, doesn't it look ghetto on the street?

if it sits there much longer, ebay it is.

Paula: shame on you for NOT wishing to bake my cookies for freezing.

no problem, you can come back in december!

Michelle said...

Yeah Hil!!! I know you are sooo excited and can't wait to make "something".. I'm proud for you