She may never know it, but her words are mine in this post.
However, Riggins and I have a love/hate relationship, I often wish to slap him. Tyra, Tyra, Tyra, that about sums it up. Matt is my favorite.
I wish Eric & Tami were my neighbors too. Then, I would compliment them on their strong marriage since we rarely see that on TV anymore. I would also have a girl heart-to-heart with Tami, and ask her how a WOMAN counselor scored the principal job at the 5A- Dillon High in the great state of TEXAS. Amazing!
Unfortunately, my love for Friday Night Lights is now reminding me of a certain district that is naming their multi-million dollar athletic complex after a superintendent who approved (with board approval)a 1 million dollar scoreboard, among other things. This "ain't" Dillon or Odessa people.
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I heart Tim Riggins.
2 WEEKS FROM FRIDAY!
AMEN sista! I hope I never have to go to look at that scoreboard....
Post a Comment