This pretty much sums up my Monday. It keeps staring at me and growing. Maybe if I throw a sheet over it, it will magically disappear. Doubtful.Since my boss is at his office, I took a break. It is gloomy outside but the flowers make it seem brighter.
.jpg)
The kids and I were in the front yard the other day and Craig pulled up along the side of the house. This was our convo.C: You must have an exceptional yard man.
Me: Yes, and he is cheap.
C: Maybe he should get a raise since he works so hard.
Me: Nah, he already knows he is hot & sexy!
He started laughing, and then the kids started cracking up. Then, Claire said, "What is sexy?" Since I did not have a Webster's or a James Dobson book hand, I said, "It just means you think your husband is handsome and your wife is pretty. "
Getting ready for church yesterday, I heard Claire look at herself in the mirror and say, "Am I sexy?" Faith said, "No, you have to be married to be sexy. You are still just pretty.".jpg)
If my mom or mother-in-law is reading this, I am sorry. We don't have 3 kids without encouraging our relationship! (not that I plan on using that word anymore near your grandchildren - geez, they are too smart! )
Speaking of encouraging, this post ministered to me greatly at (In)Courage this morning. I hope it blesses you as well.
4 comments:
HA!!!!!
that sexy story is hilarious!
your yard man is better than mine. i can't get mine to understand the importance of landscaping. we need it... bad!
why are your pictures so small?
too funny! pretty is way better than sexy anyway ;)
This is too cute! Ask Faith how long it takes after you're married to go from pretty to sexy. It's been 30 yrs. for me & I'm still waiting! lol
Post a Comment