We are having new tile put in the kitchen. It is called Earth Gauge Slate, it looks really good. I am so excited. My fave pieces are the slate mixed w/the dark wood (color). Needless to say, it is nuts with the kids, Will dives for it each time you put him down. We went to my MIL's to play today but he refused to take a nap there. He fussed forever & I threw all my Babywise exp. out the window & just let him get up! We came home for his afternoon nap, he did not cry once & slept for 3 hours! He is such a man, loves his bed!
These 2 pics are of the kids on Sunday...I loved Will's little "big boy" shirt. Claire did not want her pic taken - this is how she feels about the new floor. Faith..all I can say is she starts Kindergarten next Monday - completely separate post. :)

8 comments:
Claire kinda reminds me of a couple Auntie A pics I have.
the floor looks good, i remember those white things i found them all over the garage for a year will looks so big...
i don't think i was ever that cute. pouty or not. how 'bout those pigtails?!
and you are right, mere... will looks so bog. must be the big bot shirt!
what is bog? i meant big.
Great pics of the kiddos. Faith was in my Sunday School class on Sunday :-) She is cute!!!!
P.S. The reason I'm not "Mom of..." is because I'm not finished yet. I didn't want to have to keep changing my account name!
dang it. what is bot? i meant boy.
i can't type.
Good point Mel - but who gets aprilinparis - lucky goose!
all of you have been busy posting but i was on the phone - i am now on the regina elem pta board - way to get my foot in the door, huh? i am co-chair of cultural arts...i am going to learn what that is exactly..:)
the floor...it looks even better today, maybe i will post when it is complete tomorrow...
Post a Comment