Sunday, October 7, 2007

Culinary Comfort?

No, it is not comforting me. I have looked at it all w/end, taking it back to collect my $8. :)



4 comments:

Jamie said...

Ok, I'm kinda with you on this one. It reminds me of something my grandmother had that she kept fake eggs in. Who buys fake eggs for decoration purposes?

Other than that, I like your new decor!!!

heathercaroline said...

What exactly is it and what do you do with it?

hilarylarson said...

jamie: thanks, you know sometime when you are shopping, your brain gets fried & you forget what you were doing? maybe not but it happened to me & it took a few days to get it back. i found it & came to my senses.

heather: noone is real sure what it is or what you do with it so i took said hen back!

Melanie said...

You sound like me. I am always buying things then deciding that I don't like them!!

I love your new kitchen. It looks wonderful. And the pics of Will arer adorable. He is so darn cute!!