Friday, October 12, 2007

Happy Birthday Baby Will!

My little monkey is a year old today. It really makes me sad that he is growing soooo fast. He is such a climber, I caught him on the table & decided this was the best b-day pic - it fits him.
Yes, he does own clothes, cute ones actually, he is just too fast to get them on him! :)




4 comments:

adrienne said...

i was thinking it was tomorrow! dang it, i am a crap aunt. at least i sent a gift! :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILL!!

hilarylarson said...

you are not a bad aunt.....we love our gift - what monkey does not need a backpack?

Jamie said...

What a cute big boy! It's freaking me out a little how fast this whole "baby" stage goes!

Your b-day boy is so sweet! I hope he has had a super day!

Paula Aspacher said...

hil,

Will is so cute and i can see you get nothing done when he is awake. he is such a pretty guy. I think the ironing board behind the chair will be toast by the time he is 18mos. Thought it would be claire, but Will has my vote to take it down!
Yes, I think I even talked to you on his birthday and didn't say a thing to you. It is hard to believe a year has passed since Will and I spent some long nights together giving Mom some needed rest! It was fun!