Friday, November 9, 2007

The 3 this week

On Thursday, I took Claire's pic in this cutie sweatsuit that Auntie A got from her friend's little girl. Claire was so proud to wear it too b/c she wanted a suit like Mommy. (I have to say, mine is not that cute.

Will...Daddy dressed him for bed but this romper did not fit, would not button, had to put it in the bag to go back to Cousin Luke. I don't know how it got stuck in the pj drawer.
Faith...feeling kinda puny. But, I wish I looked that good feeling yuck?


3 comments:

Melanie said...

How cute are they!!! I'm sorry I've been so busy lately that I haven't been keeping up with your blog. I love all of the pictures you have posted. It looks like you guys have been VERY busy.

hilarylarson said...

Busy may not be the word - nuts is more like it...we will see you soon! :)

adrienne said...

cute pics. love ella's sporty suit on claire!