Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Thankgiving Quiz

In honor of quizzes, take this one. I hope that this is good, considering I am missing T-Giving with my fam, only about the 3rd in my life! (Notice it did not say cornbread dressing, which is what my better 1/2 eats, which is fine, I just thought it was funny!)

You Are The Stuffing

You're complicated and complex, yet all your pieces fit together.
People miss you if you're gone - but they're not sure why.

12 comments:

adrienne said...

i am mashed potatoes:

"Ordinary, comforting, and more than a little predictable.
You're the glue that holds everyone together."

hilarylarson said...

more than a little predictable, very good! i want everyone to do it, i will do craig...

hilarylarson said...

craig is the stuffing too! he said "i am the stuffing, cornbread."

Nate said...

i'm mashed potatoes

hilarylarson said...

so far, lots of carbs at dinner...

Meredith said...

Stuffing as well...

adrienne said...

we need a turkey

hilarylarson said...

maybe dad is the turkey? ha...ha..

1st one who gets him to do the quiz is the winner.

i would let faith do it tomorrow, if she was here, claire is up coughing but in no mood to blog. :(

adrienne said...

i win!!!

dad is the turkey!
"The center of attention, the meaning of it all. Too bad you put people to sleep!"

mom is pumpkin pie!
"Even when people are full - they make room for you. Good or bad, your smell is most likely to arouse a man." ewwww...

yes, i know. i am supposed to be working. happy holidays!

hilarylarson said...

yeah, A wins!!!!!!!! what does she win? i will have to think about it? more sweet pot. & marshmallows since i will not be there to eat them....

heathercaroline said...

I am mashed potatoes. Again with the carbs.

Paula Aspacher said...

I am mashed potatoes. i have got to step out of the box. I am running away next thanksgiving and if there is a meal I won't be the one to make it. Oh yes, one in the house has already thrown up, os the elderly should be next! I am so excited. Jeff is dreading.