I desired to make my own graham cracker crust but it did not happen. Claire woke up crying with a sore throat so I took a shortcut. She did pause in a coughing spell to remind me to take a pic. - at 11:00 p.m.
I don't think she has ever stayed up that late, esp. to remind me to blog. There is a first time for everything and were you aware that cherry pie is a cure for croup? :)
3 comments:
That pie looks too good!!!
I love all of your blog entries. You are a much more dedicated blogger than I am. Will looked so cute in his dirty clothes!!! :-) And of course the girls are always beautiful......
I'm sorry you won't be able to go home for Thanksgiving. I hope you have a great one though!!!!!!!
Thanks Mel - I hope all of you enjoy yourself too...how is your grandma?
Yum! I love cherry pie!! Did you make the pumpkin?
Post a Comment