Monday, January 21, 2008
Bleaching Socks
is what I have done today. Not all day, I have been really busy today but I am annoyed right now about socks! I can buy a new pack of socks & in a week, they are stained on the bottoms. Is my house that dirty? (DO NOT answer that ?) So, I decided to soak the 2 pairs who looked gray not white - it did not help much. I read to use Borax or Dawn liguid detergent. I put those things on my list , as well as white socks with gray bottoms & a pair of dark booties for house wearing. (and milk, storage containers, sugar, stamps, kid friendly toothpaste, etc. - i know you all were dying to know what target holds for me tomorrow :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i do not know why you care if the bottom of your socks are white or not who sees them anyway except people in your house who also have socks that have grey bottoms thats just me but i do not worry about the bottom of my socks maybe i should???
no - you shouldn't - i am just a nut :)
I completely understand Hilary. I get so frustrated at my socks too. And David's!! Even after I scrub the floor they tend to turn grey. I guess it's just one of those things.........
Post a Comment