.jpg)
.jpg)
If you want a cold, wintry day, just ask me to plan a birthday party! It is always cold in January - what do you expect? It isn't her fault she was born then. :)
Will had a ball - he was soooo tired. He played hard & we kept losing him. Thank God Ma was there, she tried to keep track of him.
Aren't the guys supposed to be helping? Pa was so excited, he killed 5 deer today. :)I am not the best birthday party picture taker, I lose track of everything. I failed to document Claire golfing (but got a few shots of other people's kids) or many shots with all of her friends. What kind of Mommy am I? A busy one? Anyway, someone very dear to me used to always take the ***bEsT*** pics for me at all the kid's parties. However, she went off & got a life about a year ago. :)
6 comments:
so sorry, wish i could have been there. i would have taken more pics than anyone would have ever wanted!!
will looks like he is about 4 with that coat on. he also looks like a linebacker.
i think he is the fullback...
is that was Pa was?
so cute i love claire bows, and will's coat. i am glad she had fun and pa and matt killed deer.
:)
pa was a defensive tackle...a big boy on the line (added by craig)
all the same to me....they mow one another over...:)
Looks like a fun chilly party. A little cold never stops kids. My kids could spend hours outside sledding. Long as their ears are covered they are good to go!
You all are so sweet to me! I love ya all and look forward to seeing what you comment.
Post a Comment