Craig is working late so we have enjoyed game night and it has kept me out of the red & green peanut M&M's I got on sale at the store today. As I came to blog this post, I see they have moved on to Candyland & the kong is searching for gingerbread to eat. Gotta go!Thursday, January 3, 2008
Perfection
Faith got this game for Christmas. Sure, it looks easy but it can be challenging to an almost 4 year old, 6 year old, 35 year old & mini king kong plowing through it. The kong wants to eat the pieces & the girls want to WIN!!!
Craig is working late so we have enjoyed game night and it has kept me out of the red & green peanut M&M's I got on sale at the store today. As I came to blog this post, I see they have moved on to Candyland & the kong is searching for gingerbread to eat. Gotta go!
Craig is working late so we have enjoyed game night and it has kept me out of the red & green peanut M&M's I got on sale at the store today. As I came to blog this post, I see they have moved on to Candyland & the kong is searching for gingerbread to eat. Gotta go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I hated that game when I was little! It scared me! The one I had had a big timer at the top that clicked away...I would always keep one hand pushing down on it so when it popped up, I could keep from having an anxiety attack.
But I liked Candyland.
too funny, i think the timer is smaller now...the girls do jump though! but they are more mad than scared..:)
i do not remember perfection. did we play it, hil?
A: yes, we had it, little yellow pieces shaped like shapes that mini king kongs could eat!
Post a Comment