Monday, May 5, 2008

Cinderella 2008

Faith & Zoe - Holly (Zoe's mom) and I call them Mutt & Jeff, one short and one tall. :) Posing for the group picture. The fireflies were on the front row.
Claire insisted on dressing up for Saturday's performance. I learned a lesson: take small children to the school performance, it is much better suited for them. (Must be why they call it a SCHOOL performance.) She loved watching the ballet but could not understand why she was not on the stage.
We had meltdown by this point, 5th performance & all. The only people smiling were my parents, they were laughing b/c my girls were out of control. I also think they were glad they were grandparents, not the parents!
Where was will? I left him out of the pics...he stayed home. Maybe next year? However, if you ask Faith, she is taking a break in 2009. :)

3 comments:

Paula Aspacher said...

She is soooooooooo beautiful!!! she has grown up so much since that 1st year of dance recital!! Hard to believe this gracefull swan was that little duckling!

adrienne said...

i love that little firefly who looks exactly. like. you.

hilarylarson said...

a - you really think so?