according to Claire. The class chose pictures of their "mothers" out of magazines. I am quite a hottie, maybe even a superstar besides the fact that "I" am preggo in this pic. I laughed and laughed. I do not think she even knew it she just loved the dress, her teacher told me she would not let her cut it off to fit the page b/c she loved the dress. (Or, she notices my tummy sticks out, not due to pregnancy.) Poor child, she can count the times she has seen me dressed up. And, have I ever looked like that?!?!
.jpg)
My mom's favorite color is pink.
Her favorite thing to eat is spaghetti and pizza. (I think that is actually
her fave.)
The best thing she cooks me is magic beans. (?)
For fun she like to play with me and
that's it.
The prettiest thing she wears is a pink tank top.
My fave thing to do with my Mommy is to go to the beach with her, Daddy and Chloe.
3 comments:
this is too funny! so - pink tank top is the prettiest thing you wear, huh. i'm glad carson didn't get to do this. he probably would've picked a basketball player or somebody holding a tennis racquet.
this is the best thing i have ever seen. maybe the tummy is due to the magic beans?
do magic beans mean you won't have gas? i need some of those for nate.
Post a Comment