Thursday, September 4, 2008

1st day at Trinity

The cutest pic would have been Will walking in , backpack in tow and waving bye to me! He did not even shed a tear and I really did not know what to do, they were both simply precious. Claire said it was fun and she gets to bring home Freddy the Frog, no more info out of her. I think she was tired. Will's teacher said he kept looking at all the crying toddlers and just ignored them. Funny, he used to be one and now he is big! :)

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Too cute! Aiden had MDO orientation at St. Jude today. Would have loved to have gone to Trinity, but they never seem to return phone calls,.. and yes I left multiple messages. Who knows... but I would still like to get him on the list for the future, especially pre-k... He was so excited and acted well, despite the other crying children. As long as they have trucks or "boom booms" (trains) he is good!

hilarylarson said...

Trinity has a waiting list, I will pick you up a form, you need to turn it in this year for next year. St. Jude is great, several of our teachers teach there in the summer. I have a friend who is the 4yr teacher snd she is a gem! :)

Michelle said...

A's teacher also is at Trinity 2 days a week.. Thanks so much for doing that for me...See you Sunday!

Paula Aspacher said...

those two are sooo cute!!! will is so grown up. and she is getting so tall with that little imp of a face. i sure do miss them wish i was there to do runs to school and pick them up for you and take care of them at my house on continental. guess i don't miss the hurricanes though. tornadoes are what we get here and they are so much fun. they come unexpectedly and you get to "take cover" I love you family and miss the fun time we had together.

adrienne said...

will and claire kinda look like twins.. nearly the same size! :)

and will has such a cute lunch box. i think an awesome aunt must have picked that out.

Meredith said...

i love his shoes and they are both just darling. how time flies.

hilarylarson said...

yeah, will has several awesome aunts, 3 in fact.

P: we miss you too paula and i soooo wish you lived on continental. :(

on a happy note, did you get mel's email?