Wednesday, September 24, 2008
the cutest kids ever
The girls went to a football game with Auntie M & Uncle J on Friday night and now they are hooked, looks like I will have to start taking them to WB games. Oh the joy! Really, I do not mind football but chasing the 3 of them may be a task but Mere & J did it! Not to mention, won't it bring back memories?
I guess if he gets this happy, it is worth it. Beautiful eyes huh? Adrienne took this pic, he probably saw Uncle Nate. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Well, I'm glad you're home and since I never left I guess that's why you didn't see me at the store... I went to the store enough before the storm and immediately after that I am reticent to go again so soon. It wasn't too bad, but I'm not looking forward to the season next year. I think it's time for another town to weather the burden of the "great storm".
michelle, i totally agree. :)
I love the picture of Will and his beautiful blue eyes. He is such a doll.
Well, I haven't been to the store either later, and by looking at my cabinets you can tell. However, I do not even attempt HEB. Too crowded for me - I prefer my friendly neighborhood (and small) Kroger. Or Sam's.
Glad everyone is home - hope to see you all soon.
Post a Comment